Where will the Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe-Sultanbeyli Metro Line pass?
Where will the Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe-Sultanbeyli Metro Line pass? Construction works continue on the Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe-Sultanbeyli Metro Line, which will serve 65 thousand passengers in one direction per hour. Also, Where will the metro line pass through?
Firstly, Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe-Sultanbeyli Metro Line will connect the districts of Çekmeköy, Sancaktepe and Sultanbeyli. The construction work continues on the new metro line, which will be 10,90 kilometers long. In the metro line, which will serve 65 thousand passengers in one direction per hour, also, it will serve with the latest technology driverless trains.
Secondly, the inside and outside of the wagons will be monitored by cameras from the headquarters. The “platform door için system will be used for the security of citizens.
Finally, Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe-Sultanbeyli Metro Line, which will consist of 9 stations, will pass through Çekmeköy, Meclis Mahallesi, Sarıgazi, Samandıra, Abdurrahmangazi, Sancaktepe, Veysel Karani, Hasanpaşa, and also, Sultanbeyli Center. Also, Metro line will open in 2020.
Çekmeköy Station will be integrated with
With Çekmeköy – Sancaktepe and also, Sultanbeyli Metro Line;
– Çekmeköy – Sultanbeyli 16,5 minutes
– Topkapı – Çekmeköy 45 minutes
– Çekmeköy – Üsküdar 25,5 minutes
– Sarıgazi – Yenidoğan 7,5 minutes
– Sarıgazi – Taksim 45,5 minutes
– Sancaktepe – Levent 59,5 minutes
– Sancaktepe – Mecidiyeköy 55,5 minutes
– Sultanbeyli – Taksim 58,5 minutes
– Sultanbeyli – Yenikapı 51 minutes
– Third Airport – Sultanbeyli 91,5 minutes
– Also, Sultanbeyli – Göztepe 42 minutes